Thursday, August 12, 2010

Passion Project 2010/ FairGo Ad Awards Prior Knowledge

This year I am doing a new passion project. This year I am splitting it in two. First, I am entering the FairGo Ad Awards with my friend Thomas. The topic is how to improve your parents. We're going to animate a Lego guy and make him look huge and he's called the Robo-Parent 2000. Second, I am going to combine a Lego Animation and a movie to make what I call an Animovie. I will make it with a Lego solar powered car, a Lego gun that shoots tornados and ghosts that the tornados suck up.

To make an ad you have to have a video camera and a computer. Then you video a scene that you have planned. After that you upload it to the computer and do some editing with sound. Finally, send the ad to the tv station and they might put it on tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment